Connect with us

Hi, what are you looking for?

Media Events

Deadly Fire Caused by Extension Cord Plugged Into Space Heater – NBC Connecticut

A Coventry house fire that left a woman dead and a man with serious burns has been ruled accidental, caused by the failure of an extension cord that was plugged into a space heater, fire officials said Thursday. Crews responded to the fire at 821 Main St. late on December 30. They found a man, later identified as 79-year-old Basil Brackett, outside with serious burns. He was later taken to the Bridgeport Burn Unit for treatment.

Inside they found a second victim, 76-year-old Cecilia Brackett. Despite firefighters’ lifesaving measures, she was pronounced dead on scene.

Source: Deadly Fire Caused by Extension Cord Plugged Into Space Heater – NBC Connecticut

You May Also Like

Music

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua.

Music

At vero eos et accusamus et iusto odio dignissimos ducimus qui blanditiis praesentium voluptatum deleniti atque corrupti quos dolores.

Movies

Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt.

Music

Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae.

Copyright © 2021 United FM. A Red1 Broadcasting Affiliate.

Skip to toolbar